YCI Bali stands for Youth Conservation Initiative
YCI Bali is an independent movement that spreads awareness and solutions in the community to preserve Bali’s nature through a group of Great Conservation Friends (SASIH).
In the future, SASIH will carry out a sustainable movement through environmental awareness activities for the community, especially targeting younger generations. SASIH cadres are middle school, high school students and university students from Bali who are interested in environmental issues, and have at heart the future of our planet. YCI Bali will foster the development of creativity suitability, contribution, connection and competence of the younger generation through SASIH. The latter will form students as environmental stewards, who will then educate their folks and relatives on environmental issues. To spread its message, YCI Bali needs a logo as a symbol of the movement that can represent and unite SASIH cadres in the future.
We invite young people to take part in the movement by participating in the Bali YCI Logo Competition.
YCI Bali Logo requirements and criteria:
Competition period : Delivering concept and logo explanation (27 June – 27 July 2019) send email to : email@example.com
Judging and revision of the logo (28 July – 7 August 2019)
Announcement of winners and delivery of prizes will be held on August 12, 2019
- Participants are middle school, high school and university students who live in Bali
- Participants are required to send supporting documents in the form of self-identity (KP or KTM), as well as a statement of originality of the work.
- Participants can submit more than 1 logo concept and variation.
- The work must be authentic and must have never been included in similar competitions and is not being submitted for other competitions.
- The logo file is sent in a high resolution .png format with a 600×600 pixel canvas size via the online form provided.
The logo is a logogram and logotype (a combination of both).
The logo must include YCI Bali.
The logo can also include the slogan: Great Conservation Friends
The logo describes YCI’s philosophy and spirit: