Participants will make environmental education posters with the theme of water issues in Bali which contain the reality, water issues and / or solutions offered.
Theme: Island Water. Can raise the issue of water in Bali which contains reality, water problems and / or solutions offered
- Competitions can be attended by middle school, high school / equivalent and students.
- Participants (individuals or groups) are domiciled in the Province of Bali.
- Participants must submit supporting documents in the form of self-identity (KP-KTM), as well as a letter of statement of originality of the work.
- It is an original work and does not contain elements of SARA, violence and pornography.
- Important Condition: The work has never been included in similar competitions and is not currently included in other competitions.
- Poster made with A2 size with 300 dpi resolution.
- All material is copyright of the participants
- Use of stock material by other people must include attribution and recognition of copyright in accordance with applicable laws.
- Deadline : 27 th of July
Announcement of winners : 12th of August
Prizes to be announced