Participants will submit a short video of maximum 300 seconds / 5 minutes having as a central theme the issue of water scarcity in Bali. The video should describe the water situation in Bali and offer potential solutions for improvement.
Theme: Island Water.
- The competition is open to students from middle school, high school / equivalent.
- Participants (individuals or groups) must be domiciled in the Province of Bali.
- Participants must submit supporting documents in the form of self-identity (KP-KTM), as well as letters of approval certifying the authenticity of the work, which must not contain plagiarism , violence or pornography. (download the letter here)
- The maximum length of the video is 5 minutes and it must have a resolution of 1280×720 Youtube videos.
- Students upload the video to Youtube and share the video link to email@example.com no later than 17th of August 2019 ( 12:00 P.M Local time).
- The video description must contain a short written description of the video and include hashtag #YCIBali
- Announcement for winners (awards) will be on 27th August 2019.
Videos will be judged based on the following criteria :
- Content of the idea in line with the theme
- Visualization techniques ( shooting and editing )
- Dissemination and interactions ( likes, comments, share)
The Best Idea
The Best Visualization
The Best techniques
The Most popular (final Best (Best of the best)
Send your identity and video here >>> Send Your Video